Thursday, December 8, 2011

QUIZ: What is your skin's age?

So, I know we all want to have young looking skin, and I certainly see my fair share of men and women who wonder "how old do I look??"  The thing is that there are lots of things that affect your skin's age.  Sunscreen, diet, healthy habits... you get the picture.

I found a fun quiz on Women's Health Magazine's Website that walks you through and helps you deterimine your skin's age.  It's definitely not the last word in skin, but it's a fun quiz to check out!

Remember, I can always help erase those little missteps and issues you may be battling yourself.  I have a ton of facials, chemical peels, and more that can (in the words of the beautiful Cher) "turn back time."

Take a look at the quiz and see what you think - then give me a call and let's get to work!

~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment